Sensory-Based Design Solutions
You are in the right place if you have a child with ADHD, Autism, and/or Sensory Processing Disorder.
You are in the right place if you teach these children.
You are in the right place if you are a designer, decorator or DIYer looking to help families create a home that is appropriate for a child with Autism, ADHD, and/or Sensory Processing Disorder.
Designing for Autism requires special detail to Lighting, Color, Textile, and Space Planning. Together we will create a space you and your child will THRIVE in!
What you will learn during our time together.
- Understanding your child on a deeper level
- Lighting, Colors, Textures and Furniture you should be utilizing to get your desired experiences for your child and family in your space
- How to arrange your furniture for desired comfort, flow, and safety
- Includes a 1 hour one on one design consultation
- Access to Trade Discounts
- Access to Favorite Products
- Six-Month Subscription to our Exclusive Facebook Group, Sensory-Based Design Solutions